Nearly done with the T-Shirt Vest and I can hardly wait to put it on her! Very cute and a fairly
easy pattern as long as you focus in right at the beginning....not to say that's what I did...
but in the future perhaps. :)
It's rather embaressing the lack of "adult" reading in this house.
Note to self: Go to library.
Read Book.
I just recently found out that there is a 2nd and 3rd Call of the Midwife book.
I loved the first so we shall see what I come up with. Although, last time I ventured into the library I came home with The History of Fireplaces...
Wish me luck!
Go online and download bbc iplayer. The bbc has done Call the Midwife for television. It is brilliant! You could watch it on your computer. I read the book after you recommended it.
ReplyDeletehow adorable!
ReplyDeleteLovely! so nice to meet you (thanks for your comment via my blog)... scrolled down your recent posts and love them all. Your family is beautiful! :) Looking forward to getting to know you here in your space :)
ReplyDeleteI love the vest! And the color. And I totally understand the reading material - we have many more kid books hanging around than grown-up ones. Every time I sit down in the evenings to read, I fall asleep. You have a lovely blog, I'm your newest follower.
ReplyDeleteLove the vest, and the little one holding the book is such a cute picture!
ReplyDeleteSO cute - and what a nice color. I realized I had already bookmarked that on ravelry. Nice to see it in another variation. This may be the next cast on...
ReplyDeleteAh, 'lack of *adult* reading' - I know that well. I look through the Yarn Along and so many people are reading interesting novels or something 'intelligent' - I spend my days gritting my teeth whilst my 7 year old painstakingly works his way through reading a couple of pages, reading passages for whatever we may be studying, reading cookbooks for ideas of what to cook and, erm, that's been pretty much it. I miss novels. Sometimes. When I have the time to. It's just that atm I like sleep a lot too :D
ReplyDeleteI shall read a bit back on your blog for more cute baby pics :)
Simply adorable! The vest is super cute too- love the colors!
ReplyDelete