Sunday, March 17, 2013

Signs of Green

"A head popped up! A head popped up! Mama, come
and look! A head popped up!"
 
After a brief moment of confusion I realized! The bean had finally emerged!
Just in time as well, as they were just starting to loose interest.
No longer are they disinterested, not in the least bit, but I fear the beans life may be short lived.
Is there such a thing as being overloved?
I'm afraid there might be.
 I just had to remind William for the 2nd time that perhaps the bean had been watered enough, and maybe-just maybe it was best not to water under a full throtled faucet...
 
But I can't blame him for his excitment.
 
Believe me William,
I get it. I definetely get it. :)
 
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. How darling! Little farmer men! I love it...what a good project for them, and the perfect room for it! Hope they don't get over-loved...maybe you'll have to buy some back-up starts so they can "revive" over night ;)..good luck!

    ReplyDelete