Alex just recently recieved word that he will be leaving for basic training on Nov. 20th-
which happens to be way shorter notice than we thought we'd have.
We're all a little shocked still, and we've been scurrying around-making lists and packing boxes. The silver lining in all of this craziness is that Alex will be able to come home for Christmas.
And despite my skepticism in finding a nice, furnished, affordable place to rent in such a short period of time- God reminded me that he'll take care of us. No need to worry. And he did.
Truely incredible I tell you.
So... I guess thats it. I should get back to packing.
What I could really use is some sort of harness to keep that pacifier in place. :)
It's so hard to capture babies in a picture, and so I thought a little video might be nice
for the family that hasn't met her yet.
Enjoy!
So WONDERFUL to see Maria live! :) Can't wait to meet her in person.
ReplyDelete