For a "water hauling" family we surely used up our fair share of water while in Anchorage.
Unlimited hot water? yes please... I think I'll take yet another bath and fill it right up to the brim.
Delightful.
These little boys sure loved it.
And the pool.
Thank goodness for that pool, seeing as there were many "tomorrow we'll go to the park" promises broken due to lots and lots of rain.
It didn't take Will long to figure out that he could swim with his new super neat floaty swimsuit.
This video was taken towards the beginning of the week. By the end he was crawling in by himself and swimming all around-with no one around..... oh boy...
We're sure going to have to watch him now- especially when he's not wearing the suit!
I love have quickly his little legs churn.
Cracks me up.
How CUTE!! I can definitely relate on the unlimited water thing, now...:) I just went to a friend's to use their washer/dryer the other day, and took a shower while I was there...the HOTTEST, LOVELIEST shower EVER!!
ReplyDelete