Thursday, October 18, 2012

Slowly getting in the swing of things

She's just so small.  I'm suprised at how taken aback by her I was. You would think that I'd never seen a newborn before the way I lay awake staring at her. I'm in awe mostly.
  I suppose thats just one of the beautiful things about babies- all that tinyness and sweet baby breath comes and goes so quickly that you never have a chance to take it for granted.
It is truely beautiful and she brings a certain peacefullness to our home that I can't quite describe.
How amazing God is. 
 






 
Reminding myself to breath it all in


1 comment:

  1. Very sweet..she seems to look very different from her brothers' newborn baby pics. I'm going to guess she'll be a brunette. I LOVE the picture of Simon peeking in the window! It's awesome! Good to know no matter how many kids you have, the newborns always bring you back to that sweet, calming awe.

    ReplyDelete