It's not until your'e about to leave a place that you actually realize how special that particular place is in your heart. I got to thinking about it and I guess it's for good reason. This has been my home for a good amount of my life.
First Love
First home
First baby
I met Alex here in Gakona and in highschool we'd go snowmachining up to the "Red Garage" (back when it actually was one). Then we were married and we turned it into our little cabin with no running water. Eventually it became our home. I was pregnant with Simon here in this little house, and when he came into our world we created lots of our first family memories right here in this little space. Now we live here with our THREE (holy cow!) kids.
Pretty special.
It's time for a new chapter in our lives, but we will always love this place and all the memories it holds for us.
Goodbye Gakona- we'll miss you.
I hope you guys are richly blessed in your next chapter. And Gakona says, "come back soon," I'm sure! :)
ReplyDeleteGod goes before you, Alex and the kids...He will shine his light on each step you take. Enjoy the journey and the new memories that you will make in the season that lies ahead. We love you guys!
ReplyDelete