Monday, January 24, 2011

Simon's 2nd Birthday

Unfortunately I have a hard time being both the photographer and the mama... so we're kind of lacking in the "quality" photos department. But, it was lots of fun having my mom and the Chapeau's over to celebrate, and it makes me think we need to do it more often. (We had to light and blow out the candles a number of times)

He had been talking with excitment about the visitors all week which made the "main event" that much more fun. Our tiny apartment was crazy with kids all over the place, plenty of screaming and thumping (I'm sure the lady below us appreciated it) and best of all, lots of little smiling faces. Oh yes, and cake, I can't forget the cake, it was delicious. I'm actually thankful I finally managed to eat all of the leftovers. I was starting to feel a little guilty about consuming cake every single day, but no worries, problem solved, it's gone.



(chasing bubbles around with his new "Woo-ie" aka Woody from Toy Story)

I'm actually already daydreaming about Will's birthday cake.... Maybe a banana mousse filling... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment