It's been pretty quite around here as of lately. We've spent the day watching a BBC comedy, eating, playing, and napping.
Simon's been busy learning colors and riding around the house on his bike, while Buddy's been busy trying to keep up with him. The poor guy currently has three teeth coming in! Considering that, he's been a pretty good sport and has been crawling like a madman around the house pulling himself up on everything.
I've managed to clean up poop, throw-up, jam, and smashed teething biscut out of the carpet (all 4 different occassions today,) and I'm hoping that the little squirt hanging on to my leg at this very moment will be kind enough to take a nap. I've got a skein of brand new yarn that I'm itching to knit up into some socks!
Simon's been busy learning colors and riding around the house on his bike, while Buddy's been busy trying to keep up with him. The poor guy currently has three teeth coming in! Considering that, he's been a pretty good sport and has been crawling like a madman around the house pulling himself up on everything.
I've managed to clean up poop, throw-up, jam, and smashed teething biscut out of the carpet (all 4 different occassions today,) and I'm hoping that the little squirt hanging on to my leg at this very moment will be kind enough to take a nap. I've got a skein of brand new yarn that I'm itching to knit up into some socks!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! First post of 2011, nice, you are on it!! I was told whatever you do on Jan. 1st sets you up for the rest of the year's habits, so it looks like you will be blogging regularly-yay!!:) That being said hopefully you aren't on carpet patrol all year..hahah..o, Anny it sounded like quite the day. I miss you guysvand am so happy to see the new posts! I just looked up tickets to come see you, so that put me in a good mood. Greg and I have spent the last two days setting up our new house!! I don't think I mentioned we are moving, but I'll tell you all about it on the phone...(or on my blog...:) ttys, love, becca
ReplyDeletep.s. the pictures w/ the new camera are lookin good!
ReplyDelete