Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Paul's 7th Birthday

  

    Almost a complete year later and I'm realizing that I never posted Paul's 7th Birthday photos! Last year we were still buried in snow (literally!) and I left soon after his bday for Wyoming. I remember that we spent the morning digging out our windows again, and that the day was warm and sunny with the snow dripping off the roof.

     I also remember that he left right after his party to drive to Anchorage for hockey with Alex. A boys trip only, they were headed in for hockey games and Paul was excited to be included. At any rate, he ended up coming down with the stomach bug that night (in the hotel) and consequently spent the whole trip throwing up in various locations. The morning after throwing up all evening, I talked with him on the phone right after he'd barffed outside on Old Navy. He exclaimed, "I beat my world record of throwing up!" Apparently he was over the horror and now impressed with himself. :) 

A few photos of our joyful, enthusiastic little guy. 

Banana cream pie





Lots of snow sure makes climbing onto the roof easy. 

Digging out our windows, so that we can see, for the millionth time.







No comments:

Post a Comment