Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Rose Turns ONE
Hard to believe this giant surprise is ONE. What a tornado of a year!
She started to walk a couple of weeks before her first birthday and loves to wander around the house getting into everything.
She is a complete angel baby- really.
Her sweetness and big ol' grin are impossible to resist. I don't think we've ever had a baby quite as sweet. :)
We spent the day out on the river; ice-skating and hanging out around the campfire. Rose loves the sled and was happy to
be pulled around like the Queen of Narnia.
That evening as we sung "Happy Birthday" to her she just glowed looking around at us all. It was so darned cute we just had to sing it again.
It took her a few minutes to start eating her little cupcake like, "Mom, aren't you going to feed me, I'm not allowed to feed myself sticky food!"
But when she finally did she was all in. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












I can't tell you how excited I was to see these new blogs! I can't believe how big all of your kids are, and it is such a pleasure to see your beautiful life in Alaska! Keep it up! Miss you.
ReplyDelete