Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Time Blessings











 
A little bit of Christmas snow
Grandparents
Crafting   Baking
Reading-  "You read me?" she  asks over and over each day.
Little book piles all over our house.
Brown Bear Brown Bear, Donkey's dream (the page with the baby) and Goodnight Moon are her favorites but anything will do.
That toy room. They would literally sit there all day and play.
Yesterday Nana and Peepaw left for a few days and Simon informs me with his usual elaborate hand gestures, "we used to just go places and just walk around!  But now we stay home and play- all day!"
This is the first time in my life that a "If you go get your clothes on we'll go out and play..." has been met with whining.
Fine by me.
We'll stay in. I'm tired of "just walking around" anyway.

I'm thankful for the sunshine,
thankful for a happy little girl and a whole day of no tears.
Thankful for this beautiful life and this Christmas season.

2 comments:

  1. Can I have your living room rug, and a batch of whatever William is making? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, that living room rug is beautiful! Your new place looks spacious and just right in terms of amount of stuff, very beautiful and peaceful! So glad!!! God bless you this Christmas season! love seeing your blog posts!!!

    ReplyDelete