Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Wyoming Visit and some mental snapshots










What a blessing it was to be able to have such a nice long visit with family. I'm sure it will be a trip that the boys and I remember fondly for years to come.
I am so very thankful.
Unfortunately I did a pretty terrible job of taking photos this trip...
So, in lieu of pictures I'll have to share a few mental snapshots I wish I would have taken.

-Peepaw and Maria-she sure likes him (I think he might like her a little bit too ;) )
-Simon and Nana curled up in bed each morning watching cartoons.
-Little Maria crawling up and down my parents long stairs, as well as climbing on Mana and Papa's,
-(Mana doing her best to save them all)
-The boys riding around on Papas back.
-Mary Helen with her little bump. :)
-Maria "feeding" Abe and Eli.
-All the kiddos at Playland sprinting every which way.
-Simon, Will, and Maria in the bath playing with the sprayer.
-The 3 babies doing there best to pass the fence barricade onto the beloved steep steep stairs.
-All the kiddos crowded around there tiny table giggling and eating.

What a lovely trip despite the silly crud that seemed to go around and around.
There are so many faces we'll miss seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment