Thursday, February 20, 2014

{pretty, happy, funny, real} Home Again

 
{Pretty}
 
They smell just as pretty as they look.
 
 
 
 
{Happy}
 
How could this little grin not make you happy? Not quite tall enough for those pedals yet, but soon soon soon!
 
The first of my bulbs coming up. Daffodils and Tulips!  I can hardly contain my self with delight its so wonderful.
 
 
{Funny}
 
I had to share this photo from a few weeks ago. It makes me giggle each I look at it. Do you see the hand holding?  What little sweethearts those little guys are.
 
{Real}
 
 
This is real in the sense of "yes its February, yes I have carrots growing in my back yard. No, I don't live on another planet."
Hello Alabama!
This Alaska Wyoming girl is still trying to wrap her mind around it as well.
And did I mention they are delicious? Seriously. Yum!
 
So, we're home again and home really does feel so good.
Good to be back in the kitchen,
Good to see my bed again,
Good to feel the warmth of spring here,
Good to fall back into our familiar rhythm.
 
I'm linking up with LikeMotherLikeDaugher for a little fun today.
 
 

1 comment: