No complaints here. We have wonderful, full days at our house that many times don't consist of much more than the ho hum of daily life things. Things like cooking, cleaning, laundry, walks to the park, a little project here and there, feeding little ones... honestly the best stuff of life.
I'm so passionate about keeping life simple, thoughtful, and purposeful that many times I wish I would just sit down at the computer to simply organize my own thoughts.
But when it comes down to it, clearly there are other things I'd rather do than blog, and to my dissatisfaction I just need to get over the fact that this blog is going to be sporadic at best. The normal hovering more around the occasional photo update.
Wow..it feels good to finally come to terms with that!
So...moving on...
I've been wanting to share Maria's birthday doll- not that she needed a doll but more like I needed to make her a birthday doll sort of thing. She's a little small for doll play yet but it is very sweet the way she nuzzles it against her face and rolls around the carpet with it.
Sweet girl.
Another lovely time with Aunt Becca, perfect ocean weather with lots of sun and shallow waters.
It's finally Fall-ish over here with cool mornings and evenings. The front porch has turned into the new go to spot. It's such a lovely change of pace and mindset. The boys are looking forward to Halloween coming next week!! Oh boy...
what a lot of sun and sand. it is a busy time of for you. the doll is lovely and sweet.
ReplyDeleteI hear ya! Sporatic is my blog as well, but I figure sporatic is better than nothing right? It's fun to be able to see what you're up to way down there.....xo
ReplyDelete