Saturday, October 12, 2013

Maria's One Year Birthday











All day long as I was carrying Maria around in the backpack (like she insists on most of the time) making her birthday cake and doing some morning chores- I couldn't help but flash back to one year ago.
Laboring all day long, anxious and excited to meet this new little person.
Now that little person was on my back periodically reaching forward to grab my head in for a nice cuddly hug.
She is such a joy each day. We love her so much.

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you and her; it is esp. beautiful! I think we have the same cake stand! It's a great one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the picture of Maria on the table with you behind her, she looks just like Simon!!!! Wish I could have been there. Love, mother

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then again, the very next picture she looks just like you did as a little one.

    ReplyDelete