Dear Dishwasher,
I feel its time to say goodbye. We won't be needing your services any longer.
I've got to say I feel a little misled by you and your false promises. I trusted that you would simplify my life rather than complicate it.
You never mentioned anything about needing to wash the dishes before loading them!
What exactly is your job then? To waste mass amounts of water and drag out the whole dishwashing process through the evening?
And I tried dishwasher, I really did.
I rinsed, I loaded, I unloaded.
But quite frankly in the 30 seconds it takes me to load a dish I could have washed it and set it on the rack to dry.
And even better, I get to instantly reuse that dish again when I want it.
Can you do that?
No dishwasher, you can't.
Instead you leave me with more dishes. More dirty dishes to load and more clean dishes to unload and so that is why it is time for us to part ways.
Maybe in the next couple of years when we move on to our next home you'll be able to lure your new owners into believing you actually have something to offer.
But as for me. I'm not falling for it.
Farewell my dishwasher. I wish you all the best but you will not be missed.
Angela
I had that same feeling when I first had my dishwasher; but we came to use it anyway... but I hear you loud and clear about them...
ReplyDeleteOh those dishwashers...what a pain they can be. However, it may just need a deep cleaning and a vinegar rinse. Then again...it is really worth it? probably not.
ReplyDelete