Friday, June 21, 2013

Slow Days










What a blessing these slower days have been. How fun it is to just enjoy each day with no real schedule. In a way it feels like summer as a kid again-no timeline, no rules, anything goes.
Going to the beach on a whim, nap time, movies mid-day, ice-cream (Blue Bell Ice-Cream-delicious!) swimming at the pool, hanging out on the back porch, watching the littlest of us get closer and closer (oh so close!) to crawling each day. And of course, how could I forget our evening walks.

Next week marks the beginning of school for Alex-time to settle into a more normal routine and possible clean out that closet I've been blissfully ignoring.

But for now I will cherish these slower days and all they have brought.
The closet will stay as is, and when I'm finished writing this I will proceed to dig through it (yes dig) in order to find something to wear today.

On second thoughts, maybe I'll just throw on what I wore yesterday.   :)




1 comment:

  1. How lovely! So nice that you are having some relaxation.

    ReplyDelete