That, my fellow Alaskans, is a WATERMELON!
Inside
Cooking again each night, and back to grocery shopping once a week (ya know, rather than every other day and whenever you randomly want something...ahem...)
It's rather liberating in an odd sort of way to plan your meals, stick with them, and dig through your pantry to scrounge things up when you need to.
Currently making Keifer.
I am very excited about this new experiment! I have been wanting to make my own for some time and just yesterday I started my very first water keifer grains( never tried water keifer before!) So, heres to crossing my fingers and hoping I like it. The boys and I are huge fans of
milk keifer so we shall see...
Outside
The boys have been playing in their new pool, riding bikes every chance they get and I have a watermelon on....! Today I took the scissors to the yard around my raised beds to ensure that those lawn guys don't accidently knick it! So, I suppose I just dote on it and wait? hmmm...
Noteworthy
Miss Maria is crawing! To be honest it's more of like what gollum from Lord of the Rings does... seriously, it's awfully funny looking. But, regardless of her style she is definetely getting from point A to B and consequently is a much more content little girl.
Note to self: Baby proof house, and remember to move all food out of her extended reach
before becoming preoccupied (see above photo.)
|
lovely post, pictures and how exciting! Yay for your little one!
ReplyDelete