It's hard to believe that just 5 months ago our days consisted of long walks, playing at the park, swimming, sunscreen, barefeet, leaving the front door wide open, late night thunderstorms, icecream, iced tea, hiking, flip-flops, flowers, green grass, picnics....believe me, I could go on and on...and on...
Now playdough is about exciting as it gets around here.
I hear ya! Indoor activities are becoming less and less exciting. Seems like any new activity I have for H, or think he'll really like holds his attention for less time than it took me to get the activity ready!
ReplyDeleteNot sure you have them in America but there is a brilliant toy here called 'rolo box' which is wheels you screw on to any boxes with a string to pull it. Hours of fun. My bulbs are just coming through the soil so think our spring is not that far away.
ReplyDeleteLook at this....
ReplyDeletehttp://www.amazon.com/Rolobox-Reuseable-Wheel-Kit-Boxes/dp/B003VFLRIA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1297607617&sr=8-1
we never you fancy boxes to make cars just ordinary boxes to carry things around in