Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Blog

Ok I'm officially a "blogger"... although it pains me to use that word. Hopefully this will be our way of sharing our life with loved ones who live away from us, as well as serve as some form of documenting this crazy little life that we currently live.
No promises here, I'll do my best to post. But, I really will try.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I felt the EXACT same way about "blogs", "blogging", being a "blogger"...but like you said it's a great way to keep everyone up to date with all you and your sweet family are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have decided to join the group of "bloggers". It's nice to able to keep up with what's happening with you guys, even if you currently live around the corner.
    P.S. Thanks for bringing dinner over tonight, it was great. We're enjoying our time with you guys so near.

    ReplyDelete