Oh boy, this is very overdue.
Alex left for rotation in Germany mid- May.
Thankfully, he was able to drive us all up to Wyoming before heading out.
We spent a good long visit in Sheridan with my parents and spending time with family- not actually hitting the road home until Aug. 1st!
Phew! That was a long visit. But good, and a memory for the kids to always have and cherish.
A few things to remember:
Mornings in the hammock.
Father Brown- it seemed to be the episode of choice.
The Kendrick pool, and walks with little Bene.
Pool dates with Mary.
Pool dates with Mom.
Evening walks to the cemetery.
The cabin, cousins, and crazy weather.
That's all I've got for you.
There is WAY more that I could elaborate on but my brain seems to have turned to mush and quite frankly, I just need to post this post finally and move on.
Oh yes, except for one minor (giant) detail.
About a week before Alex left we found out we are expecting again!
A HUGE surprise and we are all very excited!
Bene and this sweet little one will only be 13.5 months apart!
I'm due the second week of January. :)























No comments:
Post a Comment