Sunday, February 19, 2017

Simon's 8th


Dear Simon,
I'm going to miss that gap in your teeth when those two front ones finally come in. 
Love, Mom


A few random tidbits from Simon:

Fav. food: Lasagna (pronounced ba-zonya) & Biscuits and Gravy
Color: Sea blue
Toy: The car he's holding in his hand (whichever he was holding would be his favorite- he's a very easy going guy)
Thing to do: Watch movies
Movie: Power Ranger (he saw it once a long time ago he says)
What do you want to be when you grow up?Police Officer
What don't you want to be when you grow up? 
I don't want to be a teacher or a church man (because they have to do so much stuff!) I don't want to be an astronaut- I wouldn't be able to breathe!
What is your favorite outfit? Pajamas
Book: Dino-pedia
Game: Uno
Animal: monkeys and crocodiles
Drink: Root Beer
If a genie granted you three wishes what would you wish for:
-I would like a robot dinosaur that I could get in and drive
-I'd like like a robot dragon that I can get in and drive (it flys)
-the power to shrink so small I could fit inside a hole the size of a bug!


3 comments:

  1. This made me cry...........Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too cute...and what a good idea!! Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meadow is looking at this and says to me "Her is a good cake maker!"

    ReplyDelete