After breakfast, Maria (with some help from her brothers of course) did her own very first scavenger hunt, opened up presents, danced with Daddy on guitar, moved on to some cake and ice-cream for brunch (with "Happy Birthday accompanied by Simon on piano) and then proceeded to play princess for the rest of the day.
I love this girl. :)
I love watching her dance in the kitchen and they way she just can't help but kiss everyone
all the time- always followed by a long luxurious cheek cuddle afterwards. :)
I love our little park date on Tuesday's while the boys are at piano lessons and the way she leans in with a twinkle to whisper "it's our secret park" every time.
I love her sense of style, the little songs she sings, and the way she totes her screaming little brother around playing "baby"with him despite his complete lack of interest in being her baby.
But most of all I just love her beautiful sweet little soul and her crazy laugh.
She is such a beautiful blessing to our family.
We do love her so.
I love all of her little requests! The cake turned out beautiful (I knew it would). You are so fortunate Annie, she is a special little lady, give her our love!
ReplyDelete