Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Back in the swing


Getting in the swing of things finally. Apparently it takes 3 months!
I think Paul is my little dream baby.  Oh goodness what a little sweetheart he is.  And that little thumb in his mouth? So stinkin' cute.
He's changing every single day. Lots of smiles with little surprise giggles here and there.
Mama Maria is never far behind. Poor guy doesn't get an ounce of space to himself.
 
 













 
 
I made pesto the other day with the boys. That's about the extent of exciting cooking in the summer.
So so yummy. So so easy. It's essentially basil, nuts (I used walnuts) olive oil, parmesan, salt, pepper, and some heavy cream for extra yummy and because I ran out of olive oil.
We used it on our pizza instead of marinara. I threw some in the pasta salad dressing the other
day as well. 
It adds just the right amount of summer to everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment