Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Two Bits of News

So I have this feeling that what I really should be doing is updating on everything I've missed in the last two months. I have so many photos I really need to deal with.
But, that's not what I really want to post about.
What I want to share is this these little faces. First William and I on our 2nd (in a row!) cool morning of the whole summer. Oh it feels so amazing to be cool enough once again to enjoy something warm in the morning. Will is definitely my little tea drinking honey ("wit jus a wittle bit uf honey.") He was followed soon after by Simon.
So many insights, thoughts, and observations shared by these little miniature men.
What precious moments these are. They fill my heart up so full I wonder how it holds it all. Mysterious it is...and I certainly can't imagine anything better.
 
 What blessings.  Truly.




So in other "newsworthiness" we have finally received orders that we will be moving to Germany sometime end of October-November. We are very excited to say the least and looking forward to his new adventure in life.


 
And news bit #2 for those of you who don't already know is that.....we are expecting a new littlest member to the family sometime around March 22nd! 
We're thrilled and the boys are over-the-moon.
 
So, a little German baby it is....
 

That's it for now except somehow I've forgotten to mention the rather huge detail that Alex graduates from flight school Oct. 2nd! Lets just go ahead and call it pregnancy brain.... It's all very exciting and I'm so incredibly proud of him. :)

3 comments:

  1. wow! that's a lot of news! God bless you in the move and in your pregnancy! may God ever be with you!!!! (and flight school too! wow!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! and Wow! So excited for you guys!! And super proud of you both. Love from Alaska ....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. All fabulous news. Looking forward to reading all about your adventures in Germany. We went in October and loved it. Come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete