Favorite Things and Photos from this week.
Sunny breakfasts and "Rainbow Catchers." as William likes to call them.
Weekend adventures and the end results.
Strawberry Jam
Strawberry Syrup
Strawberry Shortcake.... :)
Throwing my regular ol' rolls in a bunt pan- so pretty. What is it about beautiful bread that makes it even more delicious?
Extra midnight cuddling with the littlest each night-her curled up in our bed is something I've missed and didn't even know it. A little good from this lingering sick bug.
Those giggly little boys....my goodness they love to giggle. :)
Its amazing how taking a photo can put your whole life into better perspective. One moment you feel like your house is closing in on you-there's simply too much to do and not enough time or energy. Then you snap a photo and for some reason, through that photo its easier to appreciate the craziness and mess of life. Its easier to see the beauty of it all. Its easier to see God in all of it.
Amazes me every time.
So, so, SO sweet. Glad to hear that sometimes your house closes in on you too, because it always looks enviously tidy in the photos :) Happy Summer down there!
ReplyDeleteYes! so very lovely, these pictures! vibrant, full of life and goodness!!! sorry I was a bit AWOL in blog reading; I see that you all had been sick; no fun! I hope you are all ALL better now!!! :) thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment! (I wrote back there too)! :)
ReplyDelete