| Treasures from Grandma |
| The very first of the little orange pansies. :) |
| sunny walks and bugs (oh boy...!) |
| Finger Food |
| Ice-cold Lemon Water (Freeze leftover rinds when making lemonade and Voila! Iced lemons for when you have none on hand) (Genius...I know...) |
What is it about ice that makes even cold water taste sooo much better? I can't quite put my finger on it but add a little bit of lemon (so pretty) and that's about as refreshing as any beverage I can think of.
I can't believe I've skipped ice for the last 2 years... what I thinking?!
We've been busy here pretending it's summer and dreaming of the real summer to come.
Watermelon gardening? Possibly....
Cantelope? Surely worth considering....
Tomatos? Without a doubt!
It doesn't get more delicious than fresh, off the vine, tomotos.
Alabama here we come, whether we're ready or not.
I'm trying to think of somewhere more polar opposite from Alaska than Alabama...
Drawing a blank.
Beautiful pictures! Wishing you a peaceful week :)
ReplyDelete